středa 12. ledna 2011

:)

I need something
What I have so much.
It can be anything,
But I took a friend.

Please God give me.
For I am the world alone.
I will be very nice.
So Pass it to me now,
let me do anything.

Hear my request,
not very big.
After all it is your talent.
I need all my secrets away.

Help me.
You're still in power.
I'm just a tiny
but I need all my secrets away.

Hey,
What's a girl over there,
Why so much crying,
Why pay your eyes.

I'm behind her,
calm her
quickly because the teacher chasing me.
I've been here,
Nobody stopped me in the plan.

... I listen to her wishes.
There is something very big,
After all it is my talent.
They go away all the secrets.

Helping
We both now in power.
Friendship is great
and all the secrets come out.

"Thanks" is our word,
both are confident
and all the secrets come out.

Okay,
Now we learn something,
it's really great
and all the secrets go away ...♥ :')

2 komentáře:

  1. DAZH.......Secrets........fiuuuu, co na to říct. Dojemné. Díky. :´) ♥

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. :') já...to prostě psala a pak mi to nějak vytvořilo pravdivý příběh...:') ♥ Není vůbec zač...v dopise to budeš mít česky ;) :')

    OdpovědětVymazat